Sunday, July 18, 2004

yipee!

tml...going bac to skool...can't wait..last fridae..mrs pang chose a group of students frm my class and sae the thingy 'bout Australia tour...soo..i was chosen..yipee!..But we mus first go through some kinda of interview so still got abit nervous..lolz..den mrs pang sae the price " the price is $1360 and the skool will help us pay $250 so the remaining amount is $1110" "WHA!!!" Den teacher sae hu cannot afford pls stand up..so my closet fren..suzanna and some fo the students stand up lah..but i didn't...cos i tink i hav 2 ask mi mom first...den go bac home..ask my mom den she sae can..my dad oso agree..he said" You wan to go den go lor..actually is kind of educational when u go wif skool tour.." so he agreed..i soooo happi...so tml can't wait to tell my frens..my closet malay fren sae tt her parents oso let her go ...so hope..we can go together..rite,whayuni?..luv you lots...*muack* hehex...:)

No comments: