Saturday, April 02, 2005

hey` bac again. to posst. yupps. :))



drinking ma fav. green tea. em..nice~ okie. basically. veri BUSY nowadays in skool. doing all kinds of project. ------> ENGLISH,MATHEMATICS,CME,HISTORY,CHINESE,GEOGRAPHY and many more.

but thank god. finished some le. but honestly. i am stress out!!!! HELP ME` arghh`


okie. now.preparing fer SHERMAIN'S birthday. yoohoo` dunno wat to give her leh.? shermain.?






one thing` my ez-link card photo sucks sia` i didn't realise tt last time i was so .......arghh` UGLY!!! but i am glad now. hahas. don let me tink of alex's photo. muahahax. = D

i don feel like doing me homework now. ma group still haven do the maths project lor. the deadline is mon. i i still even bother!!! okie. nvm. my classmates surely never to oso wan. so HECK CARE` but prepare fer detention. hehs` *grinn*

den now my stoopid PC is like got virus AGAIN!!! Oh NO` sickening com. well. i am so bored. hiash. waiting fer my fish and chips now. hehex.


don let me tink of tt SUZANNA` she let my mind go haywire` urghh!!!sometimes i feel like giving her a box` but *no violence*. yupps. i veri good one. can stand it.lolx. hehs`




now hor. suzanna siao siao wan le. she everytime sing to herself.tok to herself.laugh to herself

den nobody ones to go near her le. hahaz. okie.


gtg le. wan to mum mum. okie. cya~

+[[hu!-y]]+

No comments: