Friday, May 20, 2005

hiash. todae arhs.
bad day man`


early in the morning. found out tat i got tt *ahem* den go to skool got M.C! sian lah. den no mood to do anything. cannot tahan siia.arghh`

ppl smile to me. i never smile back. hehes. den somemore after recess line-up under the hot sun. siia lah! den i keep complaining to eugenia and shermain.

den when english lesson, i cannot tahan le. the thingy become more worse lorh. den at first i don wanna go home wan. den rest in class...hmmm. feel worser. den decided to go home. suddenly. felt so giddy. den eugenia and shermain call ms priya come. den when ms priya tell mi to stand up. i like wan to faint like tt. den priya faster hold my hand. den i could see tt she is veri scared if i collapse. but i did not worh. jian qiang. hehs` den eugenia go and call my mum.
den i rest iin the sickbay. like tt lorh. at that time. i feel so cold. my legssss! den after a while my mum come wif my bro. like that lorh. den fetch mi back. lucky my mum drive. or else. take bus . going to die. haish.

reach home. my mum forced me to eat the pills. yucks! but i did not eat finish all! hehs` shhh.

den now feel better le. okie. gtg. bb


suffering hui-E

No comments: