Monday, June 06, 2005

05/06/05 [sunday]:

BALLOON HAT FESTIVAL

woke up den wash myself up den my dad drove me to skool.
was feeling kinda of exciting.
den when i was walking to the band room.
saw zulfaqar he was like.. err...
sitting at the old detention room dere
doing nth, just plain sitting.
lolx. den i say"how come u sit here. go band room wat!"
den he gave me this sacarstic look. whatever~
den i went in the band room. alot of them[meaning sec 1s]
reach le. sit dere do nth den chit chat.
after tt, we are told to go canteen to have our lunch.
den i don feel like eating.
gave all my share to saffwan.
he was like damn hungry lorh!
my god! muahahas =D

12.15 le we[band members] went to the foyer.
den the sec 1s help to carry some heavy stuff for the seniors.
jin hao[tuba player] have to carry this superr big bag containing
his tuba along. poor thing! hiash.
den we and the seniors sat in a seperate bus.
sang some cheers along the way.
like tt lor.
den go dere tt time. the seniors have to perform le.
den me and suzanna over dance dance lor.
jasmine.nisha.ain was addlicted to dancing.
can't stop dancing.
but quite fun. den the other sec 1s never dance one. hiash. not sporty.
heccare`
when marching time. it was like me,suz,audrey in a row.
suz is between me and audrey.
audrey keep whistling his whistle den suz get veri pissed off.
hahahahas. den i change place wif suz.
den me and audrey was having a 'balloon fight'
whenever any balloon tt drops on the ground,
we will like make it burst. suz will go "AH!"
funny siia. den tt stoopid audrey go and make drop
my balloon. arghh! nemind i still go my flower one.
hahs` i use my flower and scare audrey. his face soo funni!
den we play play. he oso tried to tirp me lorh! nauti siia!
after awhile, me and suz change back our place again.
when xiao yong say "SQUEEZE!" den we have to squeeze mah. den NC go and push irwanto
den irwanto hit suz. den suz is like somehow fall. den i faster hold her.
NC so funni siia. i was like kept on laughing the whole marching way.
den suz change place wif me again.
den the same thing. xiao yong siad squeeze.
tt stoopid NC do tt thing again.
den i not stoopid.i pay revenge.
i go and push him back.
muahahahahas. den he was like "whao~"
hahs` den we play so much along the way lorh!
den got alot of camera.and eventually, we were on TV!!!!!
on the way back. all of us slept except for me, i was smsing
wif jonathan about the class gathering. den decided to call fathin
oso. i didn't realli sleep lor.
haish. gtg le. byee!

06/06/05 [monday]:

today. eugenia came my hse.
she nids to use the com. to do her history research.
den we did our chinese project too!
den do and do and do. took a break. went to central. bought bubbletea.
den we pass by the 24 hrs coffee express
decided to eat the pancake thingy.
cos seems delicious.
den we eat eat eat.den dis uncle come towards us.
"u are not supposed to bring outside drinks in, you know?"
den i say."oh. sorrie."
he said"we oso got sell drinks wat, here not nice meh?"
den i say "no"
hahas. den he walk away.
hiash. today so boring.
as usual, went for my organ lesson.
so pai seh. gave the wrong page to andrea.
opps. sorrie!

No comments: