Sunday, July 10, 2005

hiash.
suz tell mi to post so post one le.
lazy siia.
okie. hmmm...
skool is fun..for me.
i can start my day in skool laughing and laughing
till skool ends. ya knoe?
CRAZY RTIE?
of course with the exception of my two
funky frens.[e ug e nia & s he m ai n]
yoohoo~
"kick yr ass!"
hahs`.
suzanna ar suzanna...
nth to write leh..
wanna koon...
hahahahahas.
was chatting wif layhoon.
she thought i have a stead.
god!
she don believe me man!
WHATEVER~
hiash.
ytd went and ate steamboat.
okie lor.
currently, i am having my own room!!!!
shoik!
hahas. but the thing is tt.
i am afraid of sleeping myself.
so whenever i am sleeping,
i wud turn on my radio.
lolx.
these few days.
stressing for my history project!
hiayohyoh~
lack of pics!
anws, i am going to end here.!
byeeeee~

No comments: