Friday, August 12, 2005

fri[12/08/05]
today. woke up in the morning.
let out a sneeze den found out tt my nose was BLEEDING!
went to the toliet and do some clean-up lorh.
after tt went to skool ler.
was really shoo sick!
at skool,my nose was still bleeding.
got throat infection somemore.
hiash...=(
den kind eugenia,help me massage
cos my whole body was aching.
den suzanna oso veri generous
pour some water give me for some reason.
LOL.
went and do my duty.
den go back to class, told teacher tt i went to go back home.
see doctor.
and slp!!! =)

woke up.
read 'the next big thing'
after a while, shermain.ellycia.eugenia came and visit me.
i was so shocked!
didn't expect them to come.
especially SHERMAIN a.k.a DAO BU
hahs`
den we went central and eat together.
they oso pass me the homeworks.
and, "Thank You For The Note!"
veri sweet.
okie ler.
byeee!

thurs[11/08/05]
went to the carnival at marina south after skool.
was an outing.
there was other skool there oso.
saw quite alot of PASIRIANS.
we[me.shermain.eugenia.hao an]
go together, we go and di siao of the army soldiers.
they all look so dao man!
don dare to go near them.lol
at first, i waas quite siao but dunno why
i pass the'dieases' to shermain
she was so siao lor.
eugenia?
the only thing she did was
LAUGH!!!
hahahahahahas.
it was veri interesting!
if u guys wanna knoe wat shermain did,
just type.
www.hisprincess-shermain.blogspot.com
u will knoe wat CRAZY things she did!

oh yar. and for performing arts
we learn GUITAR!!!
whoohoo~

gtg.byeee~

No comments: