Thursday, September 08, 2005

heyhey!

went back to skool today.+)
for that damn chinese oral.
HOLY SHIT!

found this word frm my storybook.
haas.
i was like okie...
toking fine.
the examiner was
Ms Jermaine Lim
i don like her de.
okie... this is wat she say.
"err, your passage reading is like, u are trying to make your tune
up and down. anws, i gave you quite high marks"
den i told her
"huh? teacher, my voice is like tt de."
"orh.*silent*"
like tt lar.
i use ENGLISH for the conversation lor.
like those words like..
"like...that..."
my gosh!

it's OVER le.

after tt,
me, shermain, eugenia
went airport for breakfast
cos we ended at bout 9.00+
went there and eat macs[big breakfast]
den...
it is like three little idiots wearing uniform
although it was skool holiday...
laughing laughing...
at the airport...
scaring off tourist!!!
HAAS.
den after our breakfast,
wen use the com at the macs there
for FREE!
den we go walk walk around
terminal 1 & 2
beri de fun!
laugh alot worh!
=D

den went back to skool[me and eugenia]
for tt stupid IPW project.
like tt lar.
den went home le...

*haven give my mommy my report card!!!

No comments: