Sunday, February 19, 2006

STUDY!
tday had tution. and i was panicking for my
maths common test. so i requested my tution teacher to
do revision. :) "i'm a good girl."
straight after the 2hrs of stress, went downtown,
meet layhoon, jia jiun and joyce at BK.
continue studying!!! andand... they are so sweet,
they bought me a burger and onion rings. :)
thankyou girls!
studystudystudy.... ...
and that joyce huh. kept on disturbing me man.
stupid joyce. :
keep thinking of dirty things. made me hate her man.
hmph. blow her breath at me... tickle my spine... EEEE!
*puke* *choke* *yikes* *die*
and when jia jiun and layhoon went toliet, i followed them cos'
i feel unsafe with joyce. HA! :)
we saw nc, he works at BK. saw venetia too!
then liqing.
then went ws to find 10yrs series. blahblah.
im realy so scared for tmr man.
if i fail, i will lose interest in maths. cos this yr, i am trying very hard to get myself
to LOVE maths man. :(
"HUIYI! ALL THE BEST!"

end. :)

No comments: