Thursday, July 13, 2006

Start of something new
alright, high school musical craze.
:D


school was blah.
the good thing was...
ms priya didn't come for like how many days.
YAYY!!!
ha ha ha
so mr davinda/singh (whichever his real name is)
came and relief our class.
he's WIERD, really!
he talks and writes funnily,
i don't really mean to say this...
oh whatever.
yes, i also think he's some prisoner last time
and decided to turn over a new leaf and mr ng agreed
to take him in our school to do relief maybe of
that.. what's that call?
OH! yellow-ribbon campaign.
:))))))) lols, whathehell


amc trg.
ms lai STARED at me like she never stared
before.
i stared back and couldn't control but giggle a little.
in the end, i gave up :(
you know what i did?
ha, i played a fooled lah.
i was di-siaoing eugenia or maybe just entertaining myself,
making myself occupied or else i would fall asleep in no time.
hee hee
i sang some stupid song to eugenia.
HA HA! "i am the clown...i entertain...blablah"


didn't go band today.
was not feeling well, had headaches on and off.
hias... :(


exco meeting,
gonna recieve our exco badges tmr.
YAYY! i simply can't wait.
:DDDDDDDDDDD


school ends at 10am tmr,
double yayy.
and i'm not going for the open house.
ssshhh. =X
shermain, eugenia, ellycia and i are
gonna tour around singapore tmr.
WOOO!


i'm starting to dislike mrs shirley goh.
hmmm? her voice is making me pissed off.
HA! :)))


my elder sis told me stupid jokes
making me laugh like hell!
i told that to eugenia, she gave me the "wth?"
look. prolly didn't catch it.
shermain laughed! yeah.


gosh.
my brother used ikea markers
and do some 'makeover' to himself.
get what i mean?

i love this picture.

No comments: