Friday, February 02, 2007

Ouch, ouch
My right arm is officially paralysed. Ngehahaha!
I went for a flu vaccination injection so I must be extra careful, restraining
from vigorous actions. =)
Ok, I'm rrrrreeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyy dissappointed in myself
that I'd got 14/24 for my AMaths test. I could actually score 19marks but
due to my carelessness, 5marks flew away. I was so angry that I actually
spoke/ scolded myself like an idiot.
Other lessons were quite alright, was feeling moody. -.-
Things just seems to go wrong now, I don't understand why.
Anyway, Band today was fun.
Sec1s were allocated to their sections and I was the sec3 trainee
for clarinet. Oh man, Mr Pan is starting to stress on Suzanna-BM and I-DM now.
Sigh, all the best. Btw, the sec1s are lovely!!!

siglapcb

No comments: