Wednesday, September 22, 2004

12 more daes to PSLE!!!!

I am soo scared..and not soo prepared fr my PSLE...wish can get 220 and above lah..i wish..i wish...den my mum can buy me a hp..of my own if i get 200 above..low expectation..hehe..den todae..principle came in our class...talk 'bout sucess and perseverence...blah..blah..blah..and study sooo hard man..!!! But still got lots to study..it is like no ending leh...my mummi kept telling mi to study..and think of wat if i did not study..my marks will not be soo good wan..tinks she is so gd by giving mi alot of test pps to do..STRESS!!! haish..den com bac frm skool..got tution..den study....study...den 'bout evening..mummi and i went to play badminton dwnstairs our flat..den soo fun sia...continuous...lols..imagine e way she smack the shuttle cock..sometimes she cannot even reache for e cock..den shouted...hahaz..den eat..finish..continue to study again...den felt tired..stop..liao..gtg..liao..bb...+[huiyi]+ : p

No comments: