Sunday, September 26, 2004

25/09/2004

yoz~ erm...i woke up...frm my mum's screaming and nagging....so sian..she told us tt wan to bring us to cut hair...my bro[jian hao] tag along too...den when we reach there...the shop is not open yet...haiz..while waiting..i saw a kitten...soo cute..my sis was soo scared...i keep telling the kitten to come to mi and mi sis..and she was like 'oi,go away lah!!'..hahaz...den the kitten kept following mi...den all of the sudden...de kitten..somhow like ran to me..den i got shocked lor...jumped...phew! den go and cut a somehow newhairstlye..but kept looking den like neber change leh...nvm...den go home straight study like hell..haish..

26/09/2004

todae wake up..den went for tution...after tt come bac home..my mum sae i cannot go out wif them for shopping..so i stayed at home..so sian..leh..den mus revise my work...hiaz..stress...but actuallly mus work hard lah..hiaz..gtg ...need to go and study liao...bb


No comments: