Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i am sooo damn sick!
throat infection.
i ate whatever that can cure it.
like... honey,listrene,chinese herbs
and so on.
:(
i woke up and continue watching
a VCD eugenia lend me.
[Swing Girls]
ya knoe? the one during P.A
for sec ones.
we haven finish watching.
it's so nice.
at least this brighten me abit.
:)
lol.

i went and took and bath after that.
den i sms layhoon.
she called me.
i was quite surprised.
LH:hello?huiyi ar? [sweet voice]
ME:yar?[shocked]
LH:wait ar?
SY:hello? huiyi ar? serene here.
HY:yar?
SY:u wan to come out?
HY: err? for wad?where?
SY:we doing band things.you free anot?
HY:i don think so leh. i going out later.
SY:u going where?
HY:*confidental*
SY:oh. okie lor. byeee!


so... they sms me again.
tell me to stay back after band
tomolo to do all these thingy.
i obviously have to agree to it.
haas. oppsy. :X

sian.sian.sian.sian.sian.

a picture of me and shermain
and byeee.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: