Thursday, November 17, 2005

today, went for band.
was raining.
so dad drove me to WP instead of mum.
she's too lazy to wake up.
actually, i should be the one being lazy.
okie, wadever.
was late when reached WP.
den during band was so-so laa.
den during main band, i injured my toungue.
haas. got blood.
somemore the blood stain is at my rid and inside my clarinet.
tt's how i found out.
and we had mr pan demostrating us
his skills for french horn.
he played 'we will rock you'
and daryl ong.
HA! he played 'Y.M.C.A'
like no energy.
sloppysloppy.
the versions are simpler than wad we played
in main band.
we went through the songs.
LH and jan ask me to join them for
the main band performance at j8 & LPS.
still considering laa.
den irwanto transfer to bass clarinet.
hiash. den nobody play with me lo.
and i heard that today got councillor meeting.
i'm not informed lor!
in-charge by sunhaj.
we have councillor training on 22dec,
sec 1 orientation must help out.
quite interesting.
whhoooo... :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: