Wednesday, January 18, 2006

14/01/06-i've made a really really goody achievement for
myself. I ACTUALLY CONDUCTED!!! can you believe it. godgodgod.
my legs were shivering like hell man. i have no idea why. it just shake itself.
everybody was not moving a single bit and me? im over there waving my hands
like an insane. haas. actually,after that, fouud out that it wasn't so scary after all laa.
and that SHAWN, he said"eh. luckily the stage is quite high." he trying to hint me that im short.
hur-hur. and SHERMAIN, another one. she said"you look so damn funny lor! so small size. i only can see your head! LOL." i rmb what all of you say one okay! not like eugenia. :X
getting slower and slower after each day.then they were comparing my hand size with all the
other big-hand monsters. e.gs are shawn,jianyun,kae siong and one sec one guy. i dunno why my hand is so small. but i also dont want a really big hand laa. is a big hand better or small hand?
SMALL HAND!!! lol. also, saying im short...my hand is short...my leg is short...blahblahblah.
today's lesson is so boring. hahas. now i know. clarence is a CRY BABY. he's so...childish.
(make sure he doesnt come my blog).just came back from band. had practices and stuff.
quite alright laa. oh yar. today eugenia's not feeling well. hiash. nearly fainted man. "EUGENIA,
must jia you okay?!"
:)

No comments: