Thursday, January 19, 2006

today was damn funny.
:) haahas.
had some usual laughing.
then we did this personal coliage thing for pc
lesson. and eugenia is so bhb.
"I'M SO CUTE LEH!"
(referring to her childhood)
then me and shermain was 'puking-like-hell'.
lols. saw lotsa my classmates photos.
quite a few brought neos.
most brought their school-passport-photo.
most of the girls had the exactly same hair stlye
when their young.
'MUSHROOM HEAD ROCKS!!!'
i dunno why the trend that time was this.
but whatever~
shermain look so funny in that hairstyle man!:)
(shermain; so funny!!!)
today's lesson was quite alright.
maths;history;science;pc;mt
maths is the most stressful one.
the laws of algebraic manupulation... :(
can make one crazy sia.
im one good example. lol.
i read finish shermain's blog.
i was laughing like hell lo.
then my sister when,"siao ar!?"
then got one period during maths lesson,
the whole class was so quiet suddenly.
den fathin suddenly talked so loud man.
me and eugenia giggled for some time.
then the giggling was changed to LOUD+CRAZY laughing.
hahas.
science lesson;mdm suriati is so cute!
ha!
history lesson;mdm zubiadah didn't called me to ans
questions!!!
lols. after school got that stupid schDNA wrkshop.
thought it wud be boring.
but quite enjoyable. err. not the lesson.
the atmosphere....
the names...
the INSTRUCTOR.
his so funny.(BARGAY)
me,shermain and eugenia was laughing like hell.
we was keng-ing~for most of the time.
and i did sth (HA!) to shermain accidentally.
we were laughing like crazy then i drank water at the wrong time.
i keng...and keng...when the instructor was reading out 'funny'names.
then until 'HAR-fizah' i let out of control and
spit 3/4 of my water to shermain.
she was like want to 'eeee' but cannot.
the instructor went"what's so funny huh?"
den i (put my lips on my mouth) to shermain.
muahahahs.
its so funny. then he called my name
using the chinese tone, but he said his chinese sucks.
what the?
"LEE.....huiYI"
"SIM....sherMAIN"
what's eugenia one huh?
"waSABU"for bakar
"QURRAtunini"for qurratunaini
"aaa....MANDA"
"KEK SIONG"for kae siong
more.... ....
:))
(btw, it's double chin)

No comments: