Wednesday, April 05, 2006

rain rain go away
it rained again today. :(
and i have to chiong from the school to the bustop.
can they built a shetler? please?
hiash. nvm.
school was okok today.
had fun today also. :)
hmm. let me think...

mother tongue?
nah. nothing much to talk about.

geog?
err? no.
boring can. everyone was waiting for the recess bell
to ring. ahahahahas. :)

D&T?
argh. that's so so boring.
i nearly fell asleep while the designer was doing some demo.
and shermain asked me to helped her massage her orh-ceh.
lols. :)

science?
mdm suriati didn't come again.
sian. :(
but nvm. we still did had fun lah.
hee hee. we were told not to stand up. and everyone's
butt is sticked to their chair while walking ard.
it's so funny okay!
di siao-ing ppl... 'illigal gathering'... ha ha ha.
:D

band?
okay. bascially, had my self-practice.
then, went in to coach our junior.
they are practicing on their concert pieces.
it's a some kind of remix lah.
tho the songs are so easy peasy.
but it's so cool can!
the percussion... WHAO!
superb. *thumb up*
makes me can't stop not moving with the rythm.
hee hee. :)))))
and my clarinet juniors are improving.
whoo!
i feel so great!
andand... while i'm taking the attendance.
it was the last few alr. and i dont know what happened to me.
-NO.1
me:"keng quan"
*no response*
me:"KENG QUAN!
eh. never come huh?"*looks at jin yong*
*jin yong take a look at the attendance file*
jin yong:"KENG GUAN LAH!
what keng QUAN?"
me:"HA HA HA!"


-NO.2
me:"i want to hear your voice louder than the canteen!"
jin yong:"LOUDER THAN THE CANTEEN?!"
me and jin yong:"HA HA HA!"

now...it's jin yong's turn.
jin yong:"JUNIOR! rmb to turn up for this saturday
PATRICK."
me:"ha! patrick?"
jin yong:"eh? practice...practice.."
LOLS!

it's so damn funny can.
andand.. eugene say's my voice sounds like some kind of
NCO.
like wth? -__- hahaas.
and he also said it sounds like a man.
I'M NOT A MAN ALRIGHT!
is that suppose to be a compliment or insult,eugene?
haahahahs. jkjk.
my best of the bestest friend.
:)


No comments: