Saturday, April 01, 2006

shopping!
hee hee.
april fools day! :)))
did you get fooled? well, i did. >:C

today, went out with my girls and shermain called me.
shermain:"eh, me and ellycia not going alr. she got tution and i very tired."
me: "WTH?! wha lao. i ready alr lo."
blahblah... and i get tricked.
after awhile, my house bell rang. i thought it was somebody else.
but it turned out to be THEM! -__-
i shouted so loudly can! hahahahahs.
after that we decided to fool eugenia. and she was too clever.
she spotted us. and the first person she see was ME!?
and everyone was like blaming me.
eugenia:"i saw your YELLOW shirt."
i think its too striking lah. -__
-
lols. then we went town to buy my present! yeah!
a ripcurl pencilcase. this time, it's bigger than my quiksilver one!
whoo! :))))))

then we headed down to bugis street. :)
bought alot of earrings and stuff. bought a top, belts,water bottle,etc.
i cant believe i spent so much at one time. in the end, i had to resist whatever
nice things i saw. :((
but not all the shops are open yet lah. sad...
haahahas. I'M GOOD AT BARGAINING OKAY!
it's so easy to bargain in bugis street not like some place... ....

after that we went marina square.
eugenia didn't follow. and this time, we started our crazyness alr.
tee hee hee. bought a new mirror for my new pencilcase. :)
me and shermain bought a 'monkey' keychain for shawn.
the one that he lost. WE ARE SO SO GOOD. :)
we also went round looking for his hp pouch. but sad. :(

after that, guess what? WE WENT FOR A WALKATHON!
ha ha ha! from esplanade to somewhere else we dunno
and we ended up at some where near raffles mrt station
then we continued walking to lau pat sat,
we were having lots of fun! we were like so crazy can!
and i did the cat face and shermain spilled her 'watson'water out at me.
-__- then we started laughing more louder. and we had something similar.
sssh. secret :))))
then we gossip about shops...talk and talk and talk.
then like finally we reached tanjong pagar. lols

after that walkathon, we went TM. walk ard. went and find shawn's
pouch again. but could not find any. bought the AI curry puff.
was so delicious okay! :) yum yum.

went back home. shermain went woodlands to find phylis.
and ellycia's mummy fetch us back home.
THANKS FOR YOUR RIDE! :)




No comments: