Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've got a new name.
Hua Yi was what our dear Mr Anwar called me but I guess he now knows
what my real name is. However, I still find it a little too late
cos every Siglapian will think that my name is HUA YI instead of Hui Yi
except for some who knew me before the election.
I was trumatised by the Election posters given to all the respective classes
including mine as firstly, the name error and secondly, my really ugly face
being compressed making it look worser. -.-
Whatever, tmr's the election day.
Today school was okay. 3periods of Chem was indeed fun!
For Chinese we had singing lessons-Mo4 Li4 Hua1 instead of studying.
Nah, just the preparation for CNY.
I was feeling damn exhausted during band practice, couldn't keep myself awake.
Oh yes, Emaths test was postphoned to tmr. All the best! =)

blah

No comments: