Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My first day of a Sec3
Ok, the feeling of being an upper sec was indeed cool.
The juniors looked up to you as an upper sec. =)
But the stress is no good, it's getting worse each year and I can confirm
I'm gonna go crazy by the end of sec3.
Alright, my class was at the corner but luckily it was kind of windy and
air vandilates well too. Hahaha! -.-
We've got... ...

Ms Priya-Form teacher/ English
Mrs Rajan- Co-form teacher/ Englsih
Mr Tan- English
Mr Kek- Add Maths
Mr Chow- E Maths
Mdm Gill- Social studies/History
Miss Jermaine- Chinese
Ms Wee/ Ms Ong- Chemistry
Mrs Azam- Physics

We were kind of lucky to get all experienced teachers!
Anyway, today lessons were FUN! Especially Chemistry. Ms Wee took us and she's
so cute! =D She made me laughed till my stomach hurts and I teared.
She said she have this 'powerful' hands and can whacked us. Guess what?
She beat me the most and I was giggling away. ;)
Mr Kek's lesson was fun too! He's kind of dirty-minded sometimes and the
way he described something made me laughed like some siao lang.
Other lessons were quite alright, some were quite stressful but overall today was
alright lah. After that I had councillor mtg then rushed for Band after that.
Came back home so so late and had to rush again to meet my girls @ central to settle some
stuffs. We have so many assignments to do, BUSY!
Ok, I need to read through on maths and study on chem.
Will be posting photos some other day. Till then!
School days's post suck quite a bit...

No comments: