Sunday, April 08, 2007

EVG Wind's P.O.P
power


love


hmt

evg c

vjw
peace
vs
ty
Their P.O.P was great! I guess SCB was the only one who was being supportive that night.
Many parents went and BTPS was there to perform too! Imagine the percussions needed to stand on top of podiums to watch the conductor, cute right? We lent EVG Wind's 'One Moment In Time' music score to them and they played it for their Finale which was what we did for our P.O.P too. Being the hyperactive us, we moved to the beat, swayed our hands, cheered, applaud, and shouted 'ENCORE'. Hahahaha. At the end of the concert, can't believe EVG thanked us. =D

I feel so emotionally unbalanced now after what my tution teacher told me. I hope things are going to be fine. Oh yes, I took the bus to tution today for the first time and thank god, I wasn't lost. After tution, I walked to the bus stop and coincidentally, I saw Katek. Poor Katek, she has got puffy eyes due to the enormous mosquitoes they have at the chalet. However being the ever kind soul, she accompanied me to ws for my lunch. =)

No comments: