Saturday, April 28, 2007


I miss Band, I miss Clarinet Section. =(
I really do... AWWW! I miss having band practices, feeling fustrated when the Sec2s didn't know their work, when NC gave us meaningful talks, when Viola and Irwanto sorted things out, when we got drilled by NC, when NC went crazy and acted as Aaron Kwok, when we came down for Sectionals, feeling demoralised when I was out of tune, when I really felt proud of my section! Man, there's many more. Band will only resume after Mid-year examination is over and I dread going for exams! Mugging for the past few days wasn't easy but we still had to. Can I just say I haven't even started on any subjects yet? I had been doing homeworks for the days ago which I think that it's also a kind of revision so... relax Huiyi. Omg, I can't stop myself for getting tensed up every second! My life is boring so don't bother asking me for more updated photos when I'm busy mugging my freaking head off. Yes, I lost my head. Ok, I shall go before my crap starts... ;)

No comments: