Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"SeasonsPeople are changing..."

Greetings my fellow readers! *Shows my ever-wide smile* It has been such a loooonnngggyyy long LONG time since I blogged and I sincerely apologise for those who kept on persuading me to update it. Heh.

Anyway, the reason why I blogging so little or in fact not blogging is due to... none other than studying. Yes, I study the four walls in my room and I tried counting how many ants are there- approximately 99/day. One lucky day, I saw a mysterious UFO saucer which landed on the Park a stone's throw from my house. There were 5 jelly-like looking creatures in it. I remembered vividly one looking enormously fat, I guess he could join our school's ALPHA games. The most fascinating thing was, they waved at me and said they loved me! Cool isn't it? Ah, My life is full of surprises...

(Eh girl, back to a decent post lah...)

Seriously, I haven't been revising for my exams. I'm in deep 'sheet' man. =/
Oh my golly gosh, I still have tons of photos not uploaded.
&& I love today. It's absolute fun-ness(?)! 我的姐妹們一定會了解我在說什麽,對嗎?
最近,大多數的課目都有測驗。列如:明天是政治,星期五是華文和物理。 Kay, I know my Chinese suck quite a bit. Anyway, I shall post more the next time round. I need to study lah...god.

The reason why we forced you to say it out is because you made it so obvious in front of us.
& frankly speaking, I would very well want to know what is the commotion about. People started acting strangely today and that made me even more curious. Who wouldn't right? Think about it, if you were in our shoes and assume I were to know something and discussing it in front of you but not to you. How will you feel? Left out will surely be the answer for most of us. I'm not trying to blame anyone here. I just feel that if it is something that is extremely confidential, then it should be kept in the dark. For the past few days, you have been going around to other people and I would of course noticed it and straight away knew there's something fishy down there. Although I often express myself as the joke-with-me type but sometimes the content in a joke is seriously what I want people to understand what I feel and think. I just don't understand why you need to act in this behaviour but I not asking you to change definitely.

Having you as a close friend is as important as wearing my specs. In fact, all three of you are.
But I observe you behaving... weirdly? Like you go to places which is the more-popular one, after that, you leave them alone and start to switch to another environment. I know you don't understand what I'm saying, maybe confrontation will be better?

It's okay now not to tell us what's the issue about. I truly understand about the trust and faith.

No comments: