Sunday, September 30, 2007

"The battle begins in a few miliseconds..."
These photos were taken a few days ago. Btw, the first four photos are permanent adjustments of my study table and book shelves etc. Can you imagine me studying in some weird spots of my room? It's really inconvenient but what to do, I had to follow what the Fengshui lady told me to. She claims that the spot is the best studying area, my bed have to be in some strange position blah blah. Anyway, let's continue. Yes, I edited some photos of myself and my bro. To make up for the previous photo, the one that my girls said I was not ugly enough, I came up with another one. Is this UGLY enough?! & my bro looked like china doll so I decided to add two extra red patches on his cheeks. Hahaha!

Don't ask me whether I have finished revising or not cause I've not. Seriously. I'm really not prepared for the upcoming 'battle'. & Mr Azam said this time, the Physics paper is gonna be hardcore. Shit man... I suddenly thought of what Mr Pan told us. "Sec three batch to aim for at least 60% for the overall. Drum major, do you think they can do it?" -.-
Shermain had been sabo-ing nowadays in school. I haven't got my revenge. You watch out!
Wait for me to train my palm and fingers. Muahahaha...

Dad is hospitalised since last Tuesday for an op. I visited him and took care of him while mum came back home. I looked at him feeling helpless when he was in pain. This is really heart breaking. Nobody's supposed to touch him excluding the doctors & nurses. Thinking back, I just feel like breaking down. Since last Tuesday, I had been rushing to the hospital to take over mum. She's exhausted but persevered, how strong she is. Yesterday, we thought dad would be in better condition as the Urine cater and drip was removed but little did we know, another problem aroused. I don't know how to explain but my heart always feel sourish whenever I recalled back the visit. I had been praying secretly from then on to asked for his recovery quickly but to no avail. God, I want to see my happy dad again. I don't want him to suffer anymore. I'm willing to put in everything in exchange. Please god.

No comments: