Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tell me when is this going to end?
huiyi1


blah3

loonatic


Woke up today early as usual to attend band and we had drill test today! =/
I was really nervous at the point of time. Straight after that, we had Chinese oral
which is another thing that nearly killed me. Hahaha! Then, headed to Ikea with Suzanna
and company. Holiday hws are monstrous, full-time killer & etc. This time I really have to chiong man. People say I'm competitive? Ok, but if you don't set a standard for yourself, you won't be able to survive in the first class. If you don't study hard enough especially when we're now no longer sec1/2, do you think I can still pass with flying colours? You may be able to do it but sorry, I can't.
It's been such a long time since I dine at Genki Sushi... ...

No comments: