Thursday, March 22, 2007

Whose's birthday?!

edit
I haven't been blogging since school reopens and school obviously isn't good.
Stress is it! =( Having to deal with homeworks... band... and council.
Plus, I was told to switch seats with Wei Ru from the first row to the LAST row.
However, today was better than the rest of the days excluding school work.
Thanks to all who had wish me a Happy Birthday and of course the presents! =)))
I was kind of shocked when people I don't really know sent me msgs... testimonials... and my
cute little junior, Michelle who gave me a really thoughtful present. Not forgetting James and
Wei Ming too! Oh yes, another round of thanks to 3e3 who sang a birthday song
in between two lessons and some even gave me letters in my mailbox.
I've still got lots of things incomplete, one of which is the making of my I/C. =D
Ok, I really need to go now. I think I'm gonna get a MP3 player of my own...

No comments: