Friday, October 05, 2007

"Took a second glance & walked away."


I know these photos are ages ago but, I'm still going to upload it anyway. Racial Harmony coincided with our Twinning programme so our counterparts were included in this special event too. However, I was really upset about one thing that day. Our counterparts do not have any self-discipline at all. I mean they just left us and wandered on their own without even giving us a notice. For that, I got reprimanded by Ms Lim. Meanwhile, some of the counterparts went to the toliets to fit in the traditional costumes borrowed from Ms Priya etc. This is the hilarious part. Shermain, Eugenia and Ellycia claimed that Guan Xue Ji (Eugenia's counterpart) couldn't fit on any of the costumes as she was a little bigger in size. Being the evil ones, they arm chio-ed and gossiped about that matter. She even stained on her own pants (Observed by Shermain), making Eugenia extremely worried if she would stain on the costumes too. Having a constant putrid smell on her, we tried our best as far as possible to stay away from Guan Xue Ji. Unfortunately, Eugenia's the one that was suffering throughout. Also, we have Ellycia's counterpart bringing the whole 'gang' around Vivo City in search for their wants and didn't inform us. So we had to chase after them like mad dogs. CHASED. & I could sense that their teacher-in charge was a bit embarrassed by this. Next, my counterpart looked quite decent but I guess you were wrong. On the day of the Sentosa trip, we reached home and she didn't bathe before going to sleep. Furthermore, she played on the beach and so I assumed there would be sands sticking onto her legs or etc. This is super disgusting. Sigh, so weird aren't they?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello world.
I flunked my papers for today- Physics & EL Paper 2.
What a great thing to do! Sigh...
-.- Bao jin tian, help me please.
*Ps: Eugenia, keep your parang away from me k?

No comments: