Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here we go again~

Shopping & Cam-whoring @ Bugis


I have steady friends! So happy... =D


My lover and my minah, both love to bully me but I still love them very much. L-O-L.


Try looking at my hairy leg~


My lover's outfit, cool bo? & minah was so happy.


The picture on the right really got a nice effect what! No meh? =/


We got told off by a sales assistant from topshop that we're not supposed to take photos in it. How dumb...



You better say that these photos I took are nice okay. Hahaa, joking.

We found a vintage coffeeshop table and chairs just outside of Children Little Musuem so...


I take nice photos, agree? See how cool is Weiming and how beyutifool is my lover.


Shermain's face look kind of small-kid here, the one she took with Ellycia.
\

My lover and I got telepathy, we both did ugly faces at the same time. Awwww....


Weiming is my best budd, see how happy I am. HAHA!


Ellycia said,"The green apple not nice-sh one." Look at her mouth.



"Don't play play, I can shoot hor..." & take a look at my unglam face.



The only guy who went cam-whoring with us, bet he was being gay at that point of time.


SEE!

I seduced and Shermain did that thing.



Ellycia was practically in her own world.


I'm like doing pilates or something, in the air.


I punched Shermain because she used her boobs to smack my pretty face.

For revenge, I tried squeezing it small. L-O-L & then, peace returned.



Now, the gay intruded our territory, so I taught Shermain how to punch with her hands, not smacked with her boobs.


Weiming's idea.




Candid.


We all prayed for superman, and it came true!


I had no idea what Ellycia was doing. =/



Looking at the above photo really showed the contrast in heights. ;)


Ellycia want to find trouble but she's too short.


Once again, I really take nice photos hor?



My little shophouse.




SEE! So prettyy. The sky, I meant.




We had kway chup for dinner and Weiming treated us. So good sia!

Anyway, met Shermain first and went shopping at bugis street. Bought her x'mas present and Ellycia bought one for me! Love it. I can't wait for the rest...
After that all four of us went to Arab st to slack and cam-whored etc. Nice outing, overall!
We're gonna have another outing on the 26dec, this time with Minah! :)



No comments: