Monday, December 22, 2008

My trip back.

December Band Camp 2008
Our tradition to do a formal shot with our clarinet. Though there's like only the four of us there, we still do it. HAHA?


Then we have our informal shots! =)
Us, with our rusty music skills, decided to give it a try on their pieces, gave up in the end assuring ourselves that, "Hey! We're not taking part in syf what..." & one thing to note, my junior has become super pro, don't need me already. =(




Suzanna here, still trying hard... L-O-L
Then we decided to get out to see their drills, not an excuse to skip our 'tough' training.


Frankly, the juniors are really weak in their drills. How?




Seniors still doing alright, my efforts didn't go to waste a few months back then.

Suzanna and I decided to help out, out of kindness and contribution, but we, or rather I, was being criticised and 'banned' from doing anything to those weaklings.


The SLs, having their meeting. Where's the SL of clarinet section ah?

Seeyu can play like don't know how many musical instruments lor!
Bassoon, flute, cornet, clarinet, piano, electone, etc.

Had full band @ the hall during night time, Mr Glosz *terror* came and a few other band instructors came to watch the band play their pieces. Mr Pan said they were shocked and pleased by the band. But they've got like 4 bottles of wine before they came leh, so do you think it's accurate? Hahaha, should be lah hor? Mr Yau; our clarinet instructor came too, still as funny looking. He even came up to us (4 clarinetist) and asked if we still remember him.

Anyway, those pictures were from the 2ND day of the camp. Third day was rather boring for me.

Today I'm off from work! :))) Going shopping with my lover.

No comments: