Saturday, December 13, 2008

Peace to Mother Earth?

Cam-whoring @ Fort Canning
Haha, just to warn you first, photos maybe a little *erhm* but nevertheless, enjoy yourself.
L-O-L. Must finish viewing this post okay.
Photos are all in a backwards chronological form, sorry about that. & also to leave the best few to the last. HAHA!
Taking a rest @ the R.O.M

A girl missing her school's security guard and cool polka dottss!












I did Ellycia's hair, so proud of myself! =D


Superheroine can be quite environmental conscious too.




We're @ starbucks, for the first time, slacking instead of doing our school work.


Ellycia's being stress and all-emo on I-don't-know-what and me?
Advertising my watch lah.

Candid.

Ellycia goes well with the trash on the table and Shermain... with the guy in white.
L-O-L.

Okay, the main thing is, I'm super proud of my photography skills. Not trying to boast because I admit I'm still an amateur but am really interested in Photography! Anyone wants to teach me?

The cam-whoring @ Fort Canning was crazy, haha, forced the girls to act like supermodels. Haha, I think I should only be the one that was crazy at that point of time. Feeling quite embarrassed now at the thought of it. Heh...

Oh yar, I didn't mention that I've found work. Working @ BHG currently, not embarrassed at all, waiting desperately to get my pay which is like end of the month! -.- && watched twilight today, really fantastic!!! Didn't thought it would be that nice so now, being a sua-gu, I am just getting started to read the book. =/

More photos coming up...

No comments: