Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY VDAY, Lovelies!

We had our vday spent @ Crystal's church. I really enjoyed myself there. The games are rather fun and most of all, I got to know nice & funny people!

Started off with Wacko but this time, we could only call the names of the opposite sex. Someone ended up calling me Trisha. -.- It's obviously not my name so I wasn't paying extra attention to it. Then everyone started staring at me, except for the few that knew my real name. So I was like, "What?!"
Hahaha, there's quite a few who called Shermain's name wrongly. Really hilarious. & Shermain got to give a forfeit to a guy name Andrew. He's really enormous and can be quite aggressive at times. I kind of freaked out everytime he attempted to bash Luke up. Lol.

Then, played another game which is to get yourself a partner and get to know him, etc. After that, we had to like, remember each others favourite something and play the game.

Our Mrt ride.


My mum said we look very mature. =/




In the Oasis theatre.


Eesheng & Liqing!


Archie, my partner for that particular game.
Cool guy! =D


Look at Shermain, food stuffed inside her mouth.


Crystal! <333


Josephine? Hah.

Toliet shots.


Oops, I didn't know I blocked Crystal. =/


Luke, a really talented guy.
He really does look like Edward Cullen in real life! The tanned version though.


After church, went to Rochor road for beancurd.
Eugenia came to meet us! <333




My gay friend!
Oh, thanks for helping Archie with the game.
& sandwich is not really my favourite food, nevertheless, nice try!






Yummy food!

We walked to Bugis, then the night died down.




Sherman! He don't want to take photo with me sial.


First shot.

Second.

Third. I think I really succeeded in doing ugly faces.


It ends tonight.
-------------------------------------------------

School has been rather hectic for me. Alot of homeworks, lectures, tutorials, band etc.
I love CJ's clarinet sectionals, really improved, very effective. I don't think I can afford to blog so often. =(

Omg, SCB didn't tell me they are having rehearsals @ the SCH. Neh mind...
Excited.

No comments: