Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Row row row your boat...

Here's some of the stuffs the respective CCAs distrubuted to us, freshmen.

Shooting & Canoeing.

& needless to say, I'm joining back band. Ready to commit myself and go back home late. Ready to start my engine and get going. Ready to fart. I did fart awhile ago.

Here's a photo of Adabelle and me in the toliet after bathing. Took this because of her really cool hair, check it out! & Cj every single toliet have shower rooms so you can go which ever one to bathe, unlike Siglap, still lock it.


Today, as mentioned, dragon boating @ Marina Barrage. It was totally AWESOME! Before that, we had other activities.

The first game IG30 played was to have the guys piggy-backed the girls and we, girls, had to hold a cup of water by our mouth and pour it into a bucket a distance away. Haha, some of the guys are really strong. Whoo, muscles~ Ok, being a little pervertic here.

The next game was also very challenging. Same thing, guy and girl paired up. This time, we had to hold a thin long spaghetti noodle using our mouths. Each end of the noodle for each of us and had to squat-walk to the finishing line. What made it very challenging for me was because Gerald (*Jarel, I typed wrongly previously) was my partner and his face was super serious. He was wearing sunglasses, so I couldn't see his eyes. Plus, he kept making funny sounds which made me stop for a few moments.

Oh yes, the third game is really fun. Difficult to describe, let the photos tell the story when I get them. Most of us was wet from top to bottom. (Wet with sea water fyi.)

There was one particular game which required the guys to carry me up, being the smallest sized, really scary...

Then, played more games and time for lunch.

Dragon boating next. I didn't row the boat! I was their timer, so I sat on the front tip of the boat. Hehe. Cos supposedly, Li Xun from SJI was told to be the timer but he said he can't feel the backward motion of the boat or esle he would puke, etc. So I volunteered willingly. Cat said she was shocked by my enthusiasm. -.- Tsk. Really had fun, cos I could see the rowers were super tired but I kept shouting the timing so they have to continue rowing. HAHA! Had inter-IG competitions too, we came in 2nd.

Went back to college and realised I have slight sun-burnt. Worst thing was, I have tan-lines! So annoying. >=(

Haiyo, byebye.

No comments: