Friday, February 20, 2009

School, no?

17.02.09
Had Parent-Teacher Meeting, so bathed after P.E.
&& we ran our first 3 laps now my muscles ached. =(


She didn't want to take photo with me alone!



Left: My 'artwork' Right: The guys.



Look at what they wrote for Rule No. 5.

-.-


1T17!

Valerie, a soft-spoken girl.

Xuan Yu, Earth boy! =D & he calls me Earth girl reason being, we were the only 2 categorised under the Earth Element.
Haha, my ER2 ZI3. He also calls me Niang2. Inside joke.



See! Don't want to take with me again.



Jane, Chanel, Januavi.


Mum and daughter!

16.02.09

We were competing who can be the ugliest. It's obvious.





The guys in our class kept on suan-ning us that we love to take photos in the toliet but we still do it. It's PASSION. HAHAHA!!!

So tall for what?!




Si Yuan, Jane.

Xuan Yu. Haha, apparently he have droopy eyes so I asked him to open his eyes as much as he can and SNAP.

Darren, Jane.

Chanel, Januavi.


Januavi, I love hitting her.







More photos coming up. I'm so into FB nowadays...
Oh, band today was really tiring but fun! =DDDD
&&& I've learnt a short form today from Jane, TGIF. She says I live in a closet.

No comments: