Thursday, December 29, 2005

AHHHH!!!!
im gonna have wisdom tooth surgery
TODAY!!!
omgomgomgomg!!!
i cant believe its happening!
:O
*cant sit still*
and i heard from weiming
that it needs bout 1-2weeks
to recover.
how bout school?
i wanna attend skool!

ytd, weiming called me at ard 10+pm
so i was"why you so late then call?"
weiming:"you know hor, i from 3+in the afternoon
call until now leh."
me:"ooooo...oookkkkiieee."

he asked me whether i am free tmr due to the sec one orientation
thingy.
not much councillors went and help.
*shocked*
so they need more people.
haas.
i told him i had the surgery thingy.
so i cant attend...blahblah...
then we chatted for quite long.
its nice to chat with him.
*positive*
:)

okie back to my surgery.
im really freaking out alright!
o ya, jiayi went and highlight her hair ytd.
it's...err...nice laa.
*if i dont say nice, she will pester me for days and night*
=X
lol.
and mummy it forcing me to gulp down this
herb thingy.
*chokes* *puey* *vomit* *faint*
its called 'Yang2Shen1'
chinese herbs.

"so good luck to you, huiyi! everything will be fine!"

No comments: