Tuesday, December 27, 2005

ytd went out with eugenia.
her family drove us to
marina square.
walk ard there.
most of the shops are not opened yet.

haas. see what i mean.
so...we headed down to esplanade to take a breeze.

the view from esplanade.

the sun is so glaring!!!
it looks okay here in this pic but it so hot actually!

arghh!
after that we went back marina,
bought bangles/bracelet.
then, we went and eat.

Laksa.
okay, this is án eaten half-way pic.
so it looks kinda of disgusting.
lol.

den we headed to town.
shop ard.
orchard is getting boring for me.
hiash.
it's either takashimaya,wisma,cinileisure,
heeren,far east...blahblah...
hiash.
we took neos.
the machine is getting better!
i became so excited that time!
*thumbs up*
i actually wanted to buy the japanese
mag. from kinukuniya
BUT eugenia goh forced me not to buy!
and i wanted to buy the shining ear-ring
BUT eugenia goh don let me buy!
i actually wanted to buy the big bracelet
BUT eugenia goh stop me and think tt its ugly!
i actually....blablalblah...
BUT eugenia goh.....blablah...
huiyi: "i want to spent all my money now, school
reopen still can save one!"
eugenia: "NO! must save $$$. dont buy. let's go!"
lol.
after a few hours at orchard,
we are hungry again.
so we headed down to WS and eat macs.
went popular.
bought a small noticeboard for myself!
*this time eugenia cannot stop me
cos she thinks its useful too!
its not so small actually that i have to
carry using a big plastic bag.
and it looks so embarrassing on me!

ending with a last pic inside the mrt cabin.
*it sucks.
:)

No comments: