Saturday, December 10, 2005

okay, today
i hope blogger works.
eugenia is leaving at 1pm.
she's flying to HK.
my lord!
she can go hong kong disneyland.
i mean, i went HK before,
but i wan to go again!
hees. but nvm, i have my japan.
i'm going there again man!
shuang~
she's gonna buy me things...
i'm awaiting.
"eugenia goh zi xuan, qu na li yao zhi dao
zhe me zuo ren hor."

anws,
today, siglap band is performing at
LPS. 7-8pm.
we had our band shirt already.
it's ugly.
plus, we are gonna wear that
with a white long pants.
it will look so...
FUNERAL.
it's damn ugly lor.
i've tried it le.
i wonder who's the one who
suggested that
.
grr~

den i think we are gonna perform
at orchard.
outside paragon
.
i have been awaiting this for long time.
and now i could'nt attend/perform it.
wth?
i have this stupid wisdom tooth surgery
that needs plenty of rest and sleep.
no large movements and stuff..
which stands largely my time!!!
fuk sia.

and not long ago,
i saw my cam. so i look into some of the pics.
and i found my lil brother taking pics
on his own!

i've deleted some.
the best one is...

ta-da!
you knoe, he actually know the kinda of style
we young teens take photos.
like taking inside a mirror thingy.
myyyy myyy...
and see his fingers.
soo cute.
he's just 4+ okay!
i hope he don make spoil the cam.
:)

No comments: