Wednesday, December 14, 2005

shermain's house















Jayson. (shermain's lil lil bro)

ha! bryan's PAP graduation photo.
was shocked to see this on the wall.
den, i gave shermain her x'mas present.
sheila was jealous.(same as sister)

so...she wants me out of the house!!!
heck care her and continue...

with her sister, shermain

solo.
i LOVE this pic.
she just did tt for me!

not long after, bryan came back home.
the moment he saw me, he FELL!
omgomg.

sheila's head can't stop moving
!!!
den it was time to go.

Esparis

we ARE lame.
cant see the water.

direct-senior.
LOVE her!
(i look funny)

the ah ma with ah girls.
(this bunch of ppl call me ah ma cos
of Taufiq!)

viola,serene,me,vivien,eetheng
had solo pic with them too!

and of course not forgetting ms lee!
(i'll send you this pic)

ain. you rocks!

mine and chrsitine's shoes.
jeans+red shoes.
it's only tt mine are with stars.

us again.

me with the alumnis.
and now for the best part...-drumrolls-




okie, this is gabriel wearing amy's bikini.
amy is like forcing him to wear it on.
ha!

No comments: