Thursday, June 01, 2006

blogging
"Blogs and podcast may get more leeway at next GE..."
-The Straits Times


whoah whoah whoah!
:)))))
this is great. so we don't have to worry
like crazy if we discuss some politics stuff here.


"When you show you have a light touch, people are less
likely to be fearful, or do the extreme stuff. If you clamp
down, people will either shut up or go to the other extreme
and fight back."
-a popular blogger "mr brown"


this is really true man.


no band practice today.
yayy. one day to rest.
one pathethic day is enough for me.
:)))
i don't have the mood to finish my hols hw.
hmmm. i feel so slackened
LOL?
nvr mind... =D


ooooh yes yes, sis is going KL
later. with her rock climbing club
and she's going to buy me stuff!!!
:)))) double yayy!


argh. i'm bored.
i think i shall go do my homework.
oh yar. before i forget my mango cheesecake.
"slurp!'"


eeee... lit. study guide.

i'm awaiting for 11th june


No comments: