Monday, June 26, 2006

eugenia
(that colour is specially
for her)
she's so high now can!
everyone get away from her!
she even BURPED right in front of the mic
to let me hear it during our video conversation.
my god.
ha ha ha.


ooh yes,
first day of school huh?
mine was average.
had juniors councillors posted to my dept.
today!
5 of them :))))))))


came back to school,
immidiate studying makes my brain go
haywire.
i need time to adapt and switch off my
holiday mood to school mood you see.
HA! -__-


had gp ct1 today.
not really confident :(
lols.


YES!
i finished my diary!
it's a great accomplish ok.
woohoo.
i think i'm getting high like eugenia alr.
okok, control.


class photos!
yes, teacher gave out today.
:)
the formal photo always looks uglier
than informal ones.
hmm?


collection of retardee shirt tmr!
ha ha ha !
i can't wait~

No comments: