Thursday, June 22, 2006

nice
talking with weiming just now.
:)))))))))))
he and his family is so damn cute and funny.
all his story of hk and china kept splattering out
and i DID listen alright.
ha ha :D
he also told me about his family story.
lols, he's a nice guy.
andand...
HIS LITTLE BRO CAN'T GET ANY CUTER ALRIGHT!!!
sssssoooooooo cccccccccuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeee.
weiming was talking to me when suddenly his brother
laughed so so loudly and said.
"na ge buzz light year, HA HA HA HA!"
he is asking weiming to tell me how funny was
the buzz light year ride at hk disneyland.
so weiming told me...
"cos i sat alone for that ride and was lonely,
my bro sat with my dad and they kept
playing with the gun, shooting me."
it''s so funny to me lah.
ha ha ha.


his family is so funny.
he was talking to me about how
his grandpa had 2 wives...
the trip to china and hk...
his family...
blah!


he could suddenly laugh in the middle of the
conversation making me laugh too.
cos something funny happen to his father.
HA HA.
now i look like an idiot laughing in front of the computer.
-__-


omg, something cropped up.
damn it.
>:(



No comments: