Saturday, June 10, 2006

garrrhhh!
the think is...
i'm still sick after seeing the doctor!
i hate it. if i don't get well even when i went and see
a doctor then what's the point of looking for a doctor
anyway?


well, i can't really blame the doctor after all.
his innocent. HA!
maybe it's due to my immune system?


i was planning to go band pract today
but my body just won't let me go!
i woke up and realised myself having high fever.
:((((
my cheeks was damn red and hot can!
so i msged layhoon :(
was planning to meet her for breakfast.
sorry huh?
mum and dad went overseas and thus,
i had to look after myself.
i couldn't let my grandma worry too much also.
i took a bucket of cold water and cloth to wiped myself,
took my medicine.
was feeling much better after that :))))


was awaken by a call from mummy
at bangkok.
she was asking me about my fever,
whether i went to see a doctor or not.
seriously, i wasn't paying any attention.
cos i was still in the sleeping mood. LOL
and i've forgotton to ask her whether she had
did shopping for me alr. kekeke
:D


tmr is MY DAY!
SCB IN CONCERT II

whoo~
i'm excited and i shall pray hard
that i'll get well soon!
:))))))




No comments: