Friday, November 28, 2008

Try hitching a ride.

We hitched a ride @ the Farmway!

Today was the last day of work for me in Skyline Maritimes and was thinking of starting it and ending it the way it was but I couldn't resist but eat some snake. Not literally though. Especially when Mum told me that Friday is the busiest day of a week in their company, I thought I should give in my best effort. Haha...

Met that Mahjong gang @ Cityhall to get a job. We walked to Adelphi and looked for the company. Shermain told me there were 15 vacancy packing positions for us but in the end, none of us were given any. Should 'feedback' to the person-in-charge that they should update their website. Not feeling despair, we told ourselves we should get our lunch first. So we went KFC @ Funan but bloody heeeeeelllll, bought a meal which can be bought at student price but didn't bought at student price. Haha, funny sentence structure.

Continued our job hunting after buying straits times. Here comes the hilarious part...
We managed to get a so-called appointment, told to go Peace Centre for an interview, I was excited ok. Then we reached the place, entered the office and saw a male statue with briefs on. I was like O.o! So Shermain and I started adding on using our powerful imagination... The staffs were practically all males, I guess I could understand why. =/ In the end, the company promotes on lifestyle products which uses NANOTECHNOLOGY. Anyway, we turned down the job in the end, bad deal, super waste our time.

Proceeded to Farmway 2 to get an 'interview' for events on promoting pet food. Hopefully, will get it. It was truly tiring, the long walk in was killing me. While walking out we tried to hitch a ride by showing the goody sign...SUCCEEDED. Shiok lor!


Everyone got on the cool blue van (Rhymes hor?) and I was super excited and loud.

Really kind uncles, you rock! \m/

The bumpy yet happy hitched-ride we've got!

Cool bo? =)

No comments: