Friday, October 21, 2005


does this makes your salivar drools?
haas.
and this.*scroll down*

yumm yumm. +)
anws, today after skool,
went and have high-tea at
Goodwood Park Hotel
it's really very grand there.
all the lights with diamonds thingy.
door made of gold.
shuai waiters, chio waiteress.
LOL!
that hotel is just beside Far East.
but didn't have the chance to shopp dere.
cos i was busy enjoying the food at the hotel.
hees.
i think next year u guys from SSS
will see me at taf club.
cos i can eat alot during the holidays, you know?
haas.
i started eating from 2.55 to 5.00.
*bloated* now.
"i think i can skip my dinner now, mom!"

oh yar!
today get back my maths results ler.
hiash.
i failed for the second time in my educational life.
the first time was oso maths.[p5]
but i will strive harder for my maths next year.
den my other subjects were okieokie loor.
gort 50+ de to 80+ de.

i wanna watch the japanese movie we watch ysted at the hall
during P.A lesson.
it was damn nice lor.
about music/band.
:)hees.

hiash. i don dare to tell my mommy bout my maths lar!!!
arghh!
i NEED a tuition!
although i WILL regret.
but i HAVE to strive for my maths.
it's so farking poor!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: