Tuesday, October 18, 2005

today nvr did much of studying lorr.
had this veri boring programme.
'CYBER WELLNESS'
it's really boring.
but me and eugenia kept on laughing.
the instructor so funni.
den me,eugenia,saffwan,taufiq and nazmi
keep gossiping bout him.
an indian guy.
haas.
i shall not tok bout him anymore.
later he came into my blog den die le.
cos we were toking bout blogging.
den he said,
"we should not offence other religion,race or culture in blog...."
"should respect each other..."

oh gosh!
i tink me and eugenia's profile is mixed up!!!
arghh...
shit sia.
i tink i nid to re-do my profile.
fcuk!
oppsy.
hees.

den gort back my english paper two le.
32/50
hiash.
i find it acceptable lor.
cos the highest is 33/50

hiash...
i am really scared for my results.
every subject!
:(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: