Saturday, October 08, 2005



this is me testing eugenia history.
[macs at airport.]

haas.
anws, my dad the new car come le.
the same one. 7-seater.
gort TV de.
that is excluded frm the car de la.
my parents kept this frm us till now wor.
den yesterday we went airport to eat.
i felt suspicious mah.
den i ask my dad,
"you new car come le rite?"
he was like"no lah. next monday..oh no. next friday den come"
me:"hmmm....*looking at him*
den when we going tt time. he said"why don we sit mummie's car lar?"
older sis:"what! siao ar! so small! how to squeeze 6 ppl?"
dad:"just squeeze abit lar"
then....
i feel something is wrong.
somemore my mum took a dvd[incredibles] along lor.
den my younger sis ask her why she bring.
den she say,
i wan to give it to laressa[my cousin]
after tt, in no time,
i spot out a car some how like what my dad bought de.
i take a look at the plate.
E 7289L
den, i shoute'd,
"THERE! the new car!"
my younger bro was so excited lor.
cos of the TV thingy.
haass.

okiie. den today
whole morning study Geo.

let you all see some pics....


what is this?



my 'degree'

No comments: