Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I've never felt this way before
It's all brand new to me
My head is spinning, O can't breathe
You are all i see.

I long for you to notice me
I wish you'd ask me out
So this is what first love is like,
And what a crush is all about.

i LOVE this.
this was by Amanda Beauty, twelve.
i can't believe tt a 12 yrs old girl
wud actually write a beautiful poem!
my god my god!
*one pat on amamda's shoulder*
lol.

anws,
i finished my science reflection le.

I took 365 days study my damn science which is a
quite relaxing time sturggling because of some topics like bullshit,
cowdung,and whatever shit is that.
I find this topic too easy for me to handle but
i did my very best to flunk it!
I manage to study all of the chapters that
Ms Ong had not taught us
and was soo damn easy!
Tried my very best to squeeze all my brain juice out to drink
due to thirst during studying.
I find the end-of-year paper too easy and they should
set it more difficult.
i could manage very well!
I did not expect my reslut to be 99.9%
i would usually get 100% and top the class!
the whole cohort had risen!

err-hmm.
*exagerrating words are in RED.
:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: