Friday, May 12, 2006




AHCHOO!
argh. i'm feeling so so sick now
but i'm not! :(
mummy told me to help her change the bedsheets.
and you can't expect me to say no :(((
so i was miserably changing the bedsheets only
in my room without any help of my siblings.
yes, siblings. my elder sis went rock climbing again
at that cool place.
aye, you don't even have to think about my younger siblings.
they can't even take care of themselves lah. :(
after i finished my mission 1,
mummy: "huiyi, help me to mop your room, quick"
huiyi: "HUH?! -sniff sniff-"
so i did eventually. "i'm a goody girl."

so now i can finally take a break and come here to blog.
:) yayy... *no enthusiam*

going swimming later on, after that
we're going for HIGH-TEA!
woohoo!!! :)))))
i can't wait lah.
YAYY!!! -jumps up for joy-
andand... most prolly cutting my hair.
yeah, it's been years...
no lah, one month ago only. LOL

oh yar, Ratardee Gang T-shirt!
:))))
shermain,eugenia,ellycia and i are going hunting
on tues. going to find that shop at far east
whereby they make and print your shirt. :)
i'll try to get discount if i can because it'll cost a bomb you know?
ha ha ha...
i hope the outing will be fun!

VESAK DAY today.
and i'm not celebrating... haha?


HAHA!

No comments: