Tuesday, May 09, 2006

YAYY!
something off my shoulders today.
yeah. :)))))))
the stress subjects are all over, OVER!
ha ha ha! :D
and now i shall just concentrate on my maths paper 2
which i'm bloody worried of :(
hmmm...never mind

today was science and history :)
science?
average lah.
history?
aye, PUI! lol
it's damn difficult for me can!
i was struggling like a dead corpse trying to be alive?
argh!!! :( yikes...
"forget it man..."
mr yapp invigilate our class,
he made our class laugh lah! -__-
and his hp ringtone is somekind of baby singing?
but it's so cute lah...
i can't wait to get my results. andand...
hols! HOLS! AHHH! :))))))
shopping and MORE SHOPPINGS FOR ME!
tee hee hee...

after school, went and have lunch
:) yup
di siao-ed some primary school kids.
HA HA HA!
there's this boy whom i di siao-ed,
he was like... STUNNED?
hahahaaaaaaa.... :D
when i went off, he looked at me
so i just said, "bye...-smile- i go off first huh?"
his eyes widen by a few cms.
what's so scary about me huh? LOL!

the times when i played a fool during sec1...
and until now, i didn't change a bit. :)

No comments: