Saturday, May 13, 2006

argh
i haven completed my tution hw lah!
ahh! :(((((
and maths paper2! monday!
i don't feel like doing my tution hw.
someone help me do? i'll pay you!
yes? lols. :)
tee hee hee...
ellycia said THH say must study on quadratic
graphs.
you know what?
ms lai just let us do one exmaple on quadratic graphs and
she expect us to know?
she wants our class to pass maths. ALL

argh. stomachache :(
and and... just now i kept on sneezing
relentlessly man.
WHO IS CURSING ME?! huh?
ha ha ha! :)

i'm bored. :(
i know i have something to do
(you know what) but...
argh.
forget it. -__-
i think i'll just be a goody and do my work.
:(

but before i go, i'll just post some photos
to entertain you guys or else you all would be saying.
"wha lao, i wasted my time coming here to see this char bo's blog lah!"


two ways to look at these two faces.
spot it out!

No comments: