Sunday, May 14, 2006

thunder&lightning
ha ha :)
i went for tution today
and during the lesson, it started to rain
accompanied by many lightnings and thunders.
= / i wasn't shocked but phylis WAS!
hahahahahah!
each time a thunder sounds, she will freak out.
:D


i'm talking to mr jian ming now. :)
his so scared about his EL, about the percentage
stuff.
me:"why you so scared?"
jian ming:"no lah. actually... i ytd dreamt
of myself getting 19 for my english... "
my reaction was like:"wth? this type of thing also can
dream one? you are super stress boy."



today's mothers day! yeah. :)
and i made a card for mummy.
"HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!"
let's take a look...




haha! :)
i know it's kind of low quality
BUT it's the thoughts that count, am i right?
okay, so i sending this card to the postman now...

EUGENIA's at my house now!
:))))

No comments: